Axe Bat Pro Hard Maple 243
New adult wood baseball bat from Axe for the 2019 season! The Axe Pro Hard Maple series delivers high-quality, professional grade wood that is ideal for serious ball players. Constructed with North American maple wood, these wood baseball bats offer an extremely hard surface for insane durability and a ton of pop. Plus, each model comes with a cupped end to help reduce unnecessary weight and improve balance. The team at Axe continues to use their innovative and revolutionary Axe handle that provides optimum control, reduces the risk of injury, and enhances overall comfort. To top it all off, the Pro Hard Maple series is proudly made in the USA. Axe: Fortune Favors the Bold!
This 2019 AXE Pro Maple Wood Baseball Bat (L119) features a 243 turn model, an approximate -2 to -3 length to weight ratio, and an end loaded swing weight that is ideal for power hitters.
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits:
- Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
- More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
- Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
- Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
• 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
• End Loaded Swing Weight
• Approximate -2 to -3 Length to Weight Ratio
• Colorway: Black / Green
• Cupped End
• Made In the U.S.A
• Patented AXE Grip - Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Bat Speed, Comfort, & Safety
• Professional Grade North American Maple Hardwood
• Turn Model: 243
• Ink Dot Certified For MLB Approval & To Show Slope of Grain