Gold Edition: Ultimate Performance for the Serious Hitter, No Compromises Maximum Performance
-3 Model with Standard knob.
Highlights- Gold label is everything White label offers plus:
- All materials hand selected (best of the best)
- Maximum verified performance (.50 BBCOR Certified)
- Hardest one-piece solid core wood composite barrel on the market
- Largest sweet spot
- Exclusive Gold graphics
- Limited edition production
- "Atomic Crack" proprietary sound
- “SynthCore” handle flex transfers power to barrel
- New End Cap, “FeatherTop” more bat speed
- “PermaWood” treated wood to lock in pop & durability
- New “ActiveResin" (30% stronger)
Warranty per September, 2019:
30 days offered by Covee Sports. If purchase date exceeds 30 days claim must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baum Bats Approved For:
- BBCOR, NCAA, NFHS & Perfect Game, High School
- USA Baseball, Baseball Canada
- AABC, Collegiate Play
- Confederation of European Baseball*Certain Events
- MLB Short Season & Rookie Ball + 99% of all tournaments
What is the Baum Bat model compared to?
Its a blend of a C271, M110 and a 243 all in one. Its been called for 25 years the perfect balanced wood bat.
The Original Composite Wood bat (since 1993) is the result of over 20 years of extensive research and aerospace engineering, creating a product that is nearly indestructible, 400x stronger than wood and is used by players of all levels, from youth to professional, around the world.
Players frequently refer to the Baum Bat as the indestructible wood bat and tell us that it’s the highest performing bat they’ve ever used in the cage, and on the field. It not only looks and feels like wood, but the giant sweet spot reacts like wood with more pop, but doesn’t break like a typical wood bat.
After rigorous BBCOR testing, the Baum Bat is the highest-specification of its class.