Zepp Baseball is a revolutionary training system (motion sensor + bat mount + mobile app) that helps you analyze and improve your swing.
Just attach the sensor to the handle of any baseball or softball bat and swing away to get instant feedback and see your swing in 3D from any angle on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Stop guessing at how to improve and let Zepp show you how.
- Replay and review your swing in 360° from any angle
- Track bat speed, swing plane, bat angles at impact and more
- Compare and share your swing data with others
- Includes Zepp sensor, bat mount and apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Easily attaches to any baseball or softball bat and wirelessly sends data to your smartphone or tablet after every swing
- Zepp sensor also works with Zepp Golf (glove mount required) and Zepp Tennis (racket mount required)
SEE YOUR SWING IN 3D
For the first time in the history of baseball and softball, now you can replay and review your swing in 360° from any angle. Spin around your swing plane and bat path, zoom in, even see a top down view of where you made impact with the ball. You can also overlay and compare different swings and see how you stack up with others.
ARM YOURSELF WITH HELPFUL DATA
Never before have players and coaches been able to get instant feedback and measure the most critical aspects about each and every swing. The Zepp sensor tracks important metrics like bat speed, the angle of your bat at impact and how long and how effectively your bat stays in the hitting zone or potential contact area.
PRACTICE WITH PURPOSE & PLAY YOUR BEST
Whether you’re on the diamond or in the cage, batting practice should always be done with a plan and a purpose. Zepp paves the way for improvement by empowering you to see your swing like never before, analyze your swing data, compare and share it with others and track your progress over time. It reveals what you’re doing well, what you need to work on and how to improve.
HOW IT WORKS
The Zepp sensor easily attaches to any baseball or softball bat—using the included bat mount—captures over 1,000 data points per second, and wirelessly sends that info to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth after every swing.