Chop away the competition with the 2019 Axe baseball bats! The Origin series is tougher and more improved than the 2018 model. Once you make the switch to the Patented Axe Handle which enables max bat speed, more barrel control and your best swing, more often, you'll never go back. That's a fact. With a one-piece, traditional alloy construction combined with a composite HyperWhip end-cap you won't be swinging behind too many pitches. The Origin is recommended for contact hitters who are looking to increase their bat speed at the plate. Each model is made up of the ultra-strong Performance LP1 alloy that delivers season after season performance with explosive pop. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. This allows you to never rotate your barrel without the worry of damaging one side - a benefit you'll only see when you swing Axe bats. On the other end, Axe utilizes the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology which is built into the handle and helps eliminate negative feedback in the bottom hand so that you never have to deal with sting that is commonly felt when swinging a one-piece baseball bat. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Origin USA Baseball Bat (L135G) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 8 length to weight ratio, and the USABat certification making it approved for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony.
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits:
- Better Bat Control - High-speed video reveals a "hammering" motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
- More Power & Bat Speed - Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
- Enhanced Comfort - The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
- Reduces Injuries - Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
• 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
• -8 Length To Weight Ratio
• Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
• Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
• Colorway: Yellow / Black
• Balanced Swing Weight
• Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
• HyperWhip Composite End Cap For Even Faster Bat Speeds
• Performance LP1 Alloy Barrel Delivers Season After Season Durability With Premium Pop
• USA Baseball Certification
• One-Piece, Alloy Baseball Bat
• Recommended For Contact Hitters